Scott W. Roberts
Attorney Scott W. Roberts is a partner at Roberts Law Firm, P.A. He is licensed to practice law in North Carolina and South Carolina. His primary areas of legal practice include workers’ compensation and personal injury. He has over 20 years of experience practicing law across the Carolinas. Contact Roberts Law Firm, P.A. to schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Scott W. Roberts.
Areas of Practice
- South Carolina, 1994
- North Carolina, 1995
- University of South Carolina
School of Law
Columbia, South Carolina J.D.
- University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC
- Gaston County Bar Association, President, 2002 - 2003
- Gaston County Bar Association, Vice-President, 2001 - 2002
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar, Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Legal Services of the Southern Piedmont, Chairman and Vice President, Finance Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association, Gaston County, Young Lawyers Representative
Working to protect the rights of injured employees.
Dedicated to helping clients recover from their injuries.
Assisting clients with filing insurance claims after an accident.
Nursing Home Abuse
Working with families to protect the health of loved ones.