D. Brad Collins
Brad Collins is a trial attorney dedicated to representing injured people and their families. As a Partner at the Roberts Law Firm, P.A., Brad works hard to obtain the best possible outcome for the firm’s clients. Brad is dedicated to getting his clients the medical treatment and compensation they deserve. He understands every client has a unique situation requiring individualized attention and action. Brad previously worked for a prestigious North Carolina defense law firm representing large multi-national employers and insurance companies in Workers’ Compensation cases before the N.C. Industrial Commission as well as companies in Federal and North Carolina State Courts. His previous experience representing employers and insurance companies gives him and the Roberts Law Firm clients a significant advantage to obtain justice, fair results and settlements for injured workers and their families.
Brad is committed to his clients, profession and community. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Gaston for over 10 years, including in the roles as President and Vice President. He also a formerly served on the Board of Directors for the United Arts Council of Gaston County. Brad is married to Shelley Collins and they have a young daughter and a young son that keep them busy and constantly entertained.
Areas of Practice
- Worker's Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Trampoline Parks and Amusement Centers
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Civil Litigation
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D. (2004)
- Tennessee Law Review, Member and Editor (2002-2004)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro,
B.A., Cum Laude (2000)
- University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), International Economics
and Management Studies
- North Carolina (2004)
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Gaston County Bar Association, President
- Gaston County Bar Association, Vice President
- Gaston County Bar Association, Treasurer
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (Formerly North Carolina Trial Lawyers Association), Board of Governors
Working to protect the rights of injured employees.
Dedicated to helping clients recover from their injuries.
Assisting clients with filing insurance claims after an accident.
Nursing Home Abuse
Working with families to protect the health of loved ones.