Attendant Care

From time to time, workers' compensation claims involve more than one individual. When you are injured on the job, typically a spouse or immediate family member may serve as your temporary caretaker, which means they, too, would be out of work for a period of time. At Roberts Law Firm, P.A., our attorneys will work with your family to potentially help secure benefits for the dependent or family member who is providing attendant care for you in your current condition.

Learn More About Your Claim

Filing an attendant care claim is complex and requires an individual to file two separate workers' compensation claims. Our attorneys are prepared to help you with filing any claims associated with your work injury. To learn more about attendant care for your work-related injury, contact Roberts Law Firm, P.A. today.